joi, 9 septembrie 2010

I would like to know how to make my skin look like Nicole Scherzinger’s





We’re all used to see stars’ skin Photoshopped to perfection in magazines or on promotional materials for their various projects, but it’s not often that I see an unretouched photo of a star on the red carpet and go into a jealous rage about how lovely and healthy her skin looks. Cue these photos of former Pussycat Doll Nicole Scherzinger, please.

I know she’s probably been all lotioned up so that she looks dewy and glowy, but even when I lotion myself up I don’t look that healthy. And it’s not just her face – her entire upper body looks pretty flawless in her black Marchesa cocktail dress at this post-Emmys party. Thankfully, we know that she’s still a mortal like us because it appears as though her Christian Louboutin D’Orsay Peep-toes are seriously squishing her feet.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu