joi, 9 septembrie 2010

Beyonce is a bit over-patterned while carrying Roberto Cavalli

because looking at all of the patterns Beyonce was wearing while recently on vacation with husband Jay-Z is making me a little cross-eyed and I fear that a fashion-related headache is in my future.

We’ll try to ignore the mess that’s happening above Beyonce’s knees, because as far as I can tell, no designer is claiming that loud mishmash of patterns and colors, and instead we’ll focus on the bag. From what I can find, it’s by Roberto Cavalli, which seems about right when you consider the animal print motif. It could be Dolce & Gabbana, of course, but the bag was a Spring/Summer 2010 piece, and although I remember seeing it at online retailers a while back, I can’t remember exactly who made it and all memory of it has been scrubbed from online retailers. Now if only I could scrub the memory of Beyonce’s outfit from my brain…

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu